I read this article and all I could think was "MARNATHA". Coronavirus revelation: Bible expert warned of pandemic in 2005 - 'Return of the Plagues'
1) BE COMFORTED (IF YOU ARE CHRIST'S): WE will not be here for the Tribulation. 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18:
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.
Revelation 3:10 Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
2) DON'T BE CONFUSED ... THIS IS NOT THE END: I do believe the Saved will see, and are already seeing the beginning of the Tribulation. This is not it, (not even close!). During the Tribulation, these will seem like the 'good ol' days!'.
We are INDEED living in the End Times prophesied in the Bible, but THESE are merely the 'birth pangs' described by Jesus in Matthew 24:6-8:
6 You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. 8 But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
3) DEATH IS INEVITABLE: Whether you die by natural causes or not, if you die without Jesus, there will be no second chances.
Hebrews 9:27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment
4) DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!!!: The Bible (Old and New Testaments) both speak in detail about what is to come. Not only will there be suffering, but there will be no release from it, as you see in Revelation 9:6 below.
Revelation 6:16 and they *said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;
Revelation 9:6 And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death flees from them.
5) MAN GOES TO HELL BY CHOICE: Hell was created for Satan and his demons, NOT for man!
I Timothy 2:4-6
4 [God] desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time.
Matthew 25:41 & 46
41 “Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; ... 46 These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
2 Peter 2:4
4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment;
6 Come, let us worship and bow down,
Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.
7 For He is our God,
And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand. Today, if you would hear His voice,
8 Do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah,
As in the day of Massah in the wilderness,
16 Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
#bible #revelation #plagues #tribulation #prophecy #endtimes