Friday, July 13, 2012

The Subtlety of Satan

A rare Pastor protecting his flock! Pastor Jim at First Baptist Church of Johnson City, NY.


Direct Link: http://www.sagesolution2.net/fbjc/Library/20120708ABF.mp3
(It's the 7/8/12 sermon 'Subtlety of Satan' from this page FBC in NY: http://fbjc.org/fbjc/sermons.php


John 21:15-17
15 So when they had finished breakfast, Jesus *said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these?” He *said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He *said to him, “Tend My lambs.” 16 He *said tohim again a second time, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me?” He *said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He *said to him, “ Shepherd My sheep.” 17 He *said to him the third time, “Simon, son of John, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Jesus *said to him, “ Tend My sheep.



eta: Available now on YouTube:

No comments:

Post a Comment