Here's the Ravelry link, if you'd like to favorite or queue it there.
As of March 2010 I've decided to make these patterns free of charge, though we ask that you help shelters and rescue organizations in whatever way you can. All the PupPee patterns were recently test knit & crocheted on Ravelry, some pattern re-writes are in the works, so look for a new version soon:
Please adopt a pet at PETFINDER.COM!
You may also help by:
- Neuter your animals to control pet overpopulation
- Adopting one of the many dogs & cats (current euthanasia rate due to the economy has gone up from 60% to 80% at kill shelters)
- volunteering at a shelter or rescue
- donate money, food, medicine, etc.
- volunteer to foster an animal
- look at PETFINDER.COM to find rescues & shelters near you and contact them to find out what they need.
Check out or join the PupPee group on Ravelry for updates, ideas and help.